Study in New Zealand
New Zealand Visa’s
Indian nationals desirous of pursuing further education in New Zealand need to apply to New Zealand High Commission (Immigration New Zealand) for a student visa via TT Services Pvt. Ltd. An officer of the Immigration New Zealand will decide on the student visa application based on the information provided in the application.
At Singh Foundation, in accordance with our declared mission of creating “Successful Global Graduates”, we provide you with an end-to-end professional guidance in compiling and lodging the student visa application to Immigration New Zealand through their commercial partners in India M/s TT Services Pvt. Ltd.
To get a visa to study in New Zealand you and the programme of study you intend to study must meet Immigration New Zealand’s requirements. If you are enrolling in a programme of study for the first time, you need to have an offer of place from a New Zealand education provider.
Offer of a place:
An offer must include:
- The education provider’s name and contact details
- The name of the programme of study and the minimum time required for completing it, and
- Proof that the programme of study and programme of study provider meet New Zealand’s requirements for international students, and
- The amount of the fee for the complete programme of study , or if the programme of study is longer than one year, the annual fee, and
- Whether you have to pay tuition fees
- Whether the fees are domestic or foreign fees, and
- Whether the study is full-time or part-time, and
- Confirmation all requirements under the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students are met (including accommodation for under 18 year olds and programme of study prerequisites).