Study in New Zealand
Once you have a student visa, you must meet certain conditions during your stay. You must attend the place of study noted on your visa. However, you may apply to us tochange your programme of study and/or education provider.
- If you have to be accompanied by a guardian, you must live with that person.
- You must be able to show that you are passing your course and meeting your attendance requirements.
- You may only undertake work allowed by your student visa.
- You must obey New Zealand’s laws.
- You must only stay in New Zealand for the time allowed by your visa.
- If you breach any of these conditions you may liable for deportation.
Singh Foundation provides comprehensive assistance in compiling your student visa application in order to submit this to the New Zealand High Commission. We have robust systems in place to ensure that all information required is checked off and reconfirmed by you. Singh Foundation only seeks to support genuine students with their study and career goals.