Study in Singapore
Singapore student pass requirements for Indian in same order as given hereunder:
- International student application form
- One Passport size photo (less than 6 months old)
- Visa application fee
- Bank Statements – ORIGINAL for the last 28 days from all sponsors
- Transcripts (Mark sheets -from 10th class till the last degree obtained)
- Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Rs.20 stamp paper (non-judicial)
- Work experience certificate
- Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
- Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
Applicants are encouraged to submit application at least 2 months before the commencement of the course.
If the required documents are not in the English language, officially translated versions as well as copies in the originally language are required.